9.10 Sunday Restriction and Sunday Work
1. Work on Sunday shall be voluntary for employees hired prior to ratification 2013 (April 10, 2013).
2. Sunday work shall be offered according to seniority.
3. Employees hired prior to ratification 2013 (April 10, 2013) shall notify Management at the beginning of each two (2) month period of their availability to work on Sundays.
4. If sufficient employees are not available to work on Sundays, the Employer shall have the right to schedule hours according to “reverse seniority”, provided the employee has the ability to perform the work required.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is understood that the Employer may require “Key Personnel” to work on Sundays.
6. For employees hired before ratification of the 1989 Collective Agreement (Oct 8 1989), all work performed on Sunday shall be paid at straight time rates plus a premium of one dollar sixty cents ($1.60) per hour (eighty cents ($.80) for each full half hour worked), except that Service Clerks shall receive a premium of one dollar ($1.00) per hour (fifty cents ($.50) per half hour).